Applications are invited for filling the following post in the project titled, Deputy Director, “Strengthening of Planning, Development, Monitoring & Evaluation Directorate (SPD & ME) in Ministry of Railways, Islamabad” purely on contract basis under Project pay Scales (PPS). For more details for deputy director, read the description below or visit pakrail.gov.pk.
- Deputy Director (Infrastructure) PPS-09
No. of Posts:
- Pakistan Railways
Experience for deputy director:
- Overall seven (7) Years post Qualification Experience. with minimum two (2) Years of experience of managing, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
- BE Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 16 Years of education.
- All degrees must be recognized by PEC/HEC.
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary with time and experience
- Company gives bonuses
- Day off
How to apply:
- You can easily apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.mycareerfinders/jobs/
Apply as soon after the publication of the job.