Company Secretary Job in Pakistan 2023. ABACUS is seeking talented and qualified individuals to fill the position of Company Secretary in their Islamabad office. The role involves maintaining the company’s statutory registers, preparing and filing legal documents, managing shareholder communication, and providing strategic advice to the Board of Directors and senior management. To be considered, candidates must have a relevant degree in finance, law, or business administration, excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. The last date to apply is April 28, 2023.
A master’s degree holder in business administration, commerce, or law from a university accredited by the Higher Education Commission; a member of a recognized body of professional accountants; or a member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries.
8 years minimum of relevant experience, preferably in the oil and gas sector.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management and organization abilities.
- A focus on the details.
- Abilities to multitask.
- Planning aptitudes.
- Reliable judgement.
- Adequate technology knowledge and understanding, including portal for board meetings
- Verify, authenticate, and sign company documents as required by law and affix the company seal on legal documents.
- Manage the corporate affairs of the company in line with the Code of Corporate Governance.
- Ensure compliance with the Code of Corporate Governance, Secretarial Practices, Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association, and effecting any changes to meet the company’s needs.
- Maintain a liaison with internal and external auditors to ensure compliance with statutory provisions of all corporate laws.
- Perform other secretarial activities and carry out all secretarial tasks as specified in the Companies Act, 2017, and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements and provide support to the Board of Directors and senior management in terms of governance, strategy, and performance.
- Provide strategic advice to the Board of Directors and senior management on matters related to governance, risk management, and compliance.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Board of Directors, management, and stakeholders.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, such as AGM, EOGM, and Board and Committee meetings, including scheduling, drafting agendas, issuing notices, preparing and distributing working papers and presentations, and recording minutes of the meetings.
- Ensure that the Board’s instructions and approvals are effectively communicated to relevant departments in the company, and any arising issues are referred back to the Board.
- Maintain key corporate documents and records, including statutory registers, AGM/EOGM, Board and BOD Committee approvals, minutes, and Board member information.
Last date to Apply
The last date to apply on this position is April 28, 2023
How To Apply:
- By selecting the apply button, interested candidates may submit an application.
- Follow the instruction given on that page.
- Applications that are missing the required documents must be uploaded in the section labelled “Additional Documents”-
- – The curriculum vitae.
– Certificates of Experience.
– Certificates of Achievement (HEC Verified ).
– Latest picture
- The chosen candidates will be contacted by the business for an interview.
- Please visit our website at www.mycareerfinders.com for more job updates.