Bus Driver Jobs In New Zealand 2023. NZ Bus is a leading public transport company in New Zealand, providing safe and efficient bus services to the Bay of Plenty Regional Council. NZ Bus are looking for experienced and qualified bus drivers to join their team on a full-time or part-time basis. As a bus driver with NZ Bus, you’ll be responsible for providing excellent service to their passengers and ensuring their safety on the road.
Bus Driver for NZ Bus in Tauranga, New Zealand
$28 per hour with a guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week.
Qualification and experience:
To be eligible for this position, you must:
- Hold a current NZ full driver’s license (Class 1) that you’ve held for at least two years, or have overseas full license experience (an NZTA exemption may be required)
- possess a valid work permit for New Zealand.
- meet our pre-employment standards for work readiness in terms of traffic, criminal history, and health
As a bus driver with NZ Bus, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Driving buses safely and efficiently, following all traffic regulations and company policies
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers
- Collecting fares and providing change to passengers
- Assisting passengers with disabilities or special needs
- Maintaining accurate records of bus trips, mileage, and fuel consumption
- Reporting any accidents, incidents, or mechanical issues to the appropriate authorities
Last date to apply:
There is no specified last date to apply. They will accept applications until the position is filled.
How to apply:
- To apply for this position, please visit our website and submit your application online. You can also call our recruitment team on 0800 287 374 for more information.
- get more updates like this job please visit www.mycareerfinders.com
The position is based in Tauranga, New Zealand, with the possibility of working across our three depots in Greerton, Maleme St & Papamoa.