Armed Forces Institute of Mental Health
Armed Forces Institute of Mental Health Jobs in Pakistan 2023.
AFIC, the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology, is currently seeking to hire individuals with Punjab, Sindh, and Local (Rawalpindi) domicile for various civilian positions. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in joining the Pak Army as a civilian. The available positions include Stenotypist, Driver, and Naib Qasid. The required qualifications include Intermediate education with a typing and shorthand speed of 40/60, as well as a Primary pass. Applicants for the Driver position must have a valid license.
- Stenotypist ( BS – 14)
- Driver ( BS – 4)
- Naib Qasid ( BS – 1)
No of Vacancies
- 08 vacancies
Required Qualification & Experience
- Required for the aforementioned position: Intermediate with a 40/60 typing/shorthand speed, Primary pass, and a current driver’s license.
The last date to apply for these posts is March 25, 2023
How to Apply for Armed Forces Institute of Mental Health Jobs in Pakistan 2023
- Interested candidates should send their applications to the given address on plain paper.
- The application should be accompanied by two recent photographs, CNIC, father CNIC, domicile, and educational certificates.
- Before applying, make sure to read all the instructions mentioned in the advertisement notification.
- The last date to submit the application is March 25th, 2023.
- The test and interview will be held on April 5th and 6th, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- A bank draft of Rs. 400 for BPS-14 and Rs. 300 for BPS 1-4 in favor of Commandant AFIMH Abid Majeed Road PEMH Gate No.5 must also be attached.
Fore more jobs please visit www.mycareerfinders.com[caption id="attachment_2469" align="aligncenter" width="500"] Armed Forces Institute of Mental Health[/caption]